Some HEALTH CLUBS foolishly think research and MARKETING is a waste of money and time. When you start thinking this way ask yourself a few questions:
1. If I’m wrong about the way I run my business, how much will it cost me?
2. How long can I afford to be wrong before I run out money?
3. Even if 50% of the time I am right, is that good enough to grow my business to the level I want?
4. Do I know exactly why prospects go to a competitor rather than to my club?
Ask your MEMBERS and prospects questions like:
• Are our MEMBERSHIP rates fair for the product and service we provide?
• Which is more important to you… providing more value or better pricing?
• What can I do to gain your loyalty as a MEMBER?
• What are we doing right?
• What are we doing wrong?
Try to remember you’re the authority on ownership, and entrepreneurship; the MEMBER is the authority on being a MEMBER of your club looking from the outside in.
MMC®, is a performance-based, data-driven health club marketing company that hits ‘em straight.
Thank you for partnering with MMC® today in growing your health club and your health and fitness career.