When it comes to health club marketing “Steady Eddie” is the way. Stay consistent with your message and keep your name in front of your targets. Timing is everything and it holds true in advertising as well.
If you don’t create new ways of increasing workouts and raise health club revenue, what will it cost you? Sitting and waiting for the phone to ring without any exposure through health club marketing campaigns is like looking east for a sunset; no matter how bad you want it (hope it), it’s never going to happen.
The more you invest in health club marketing– the more you get in return. If you want to harvest a crop, you must first plant the seeds. Plant those seeds daily and keep moving forward. Even a blind dog finds his tail every now and then.
• Increased efficiency.
• Great communication between business and customers.
• It’s easy to prospect and find the right person to talk to.
• Relatively cost-effective with the targeted audience.
• Great information gathering.
• Can improve your relationship with your existing customers.
• Higher restrictions from the government because of rude telemarketers that more than likely harass customers.
• An increasing number of people have a strong dislike for telemarketing.
• Increasing number of customers is using technology to screen out unwanted callers especially telemarketers.
• You may require hiring an outside firm to do the telemarketing for you; you lose control in the process given that the people doing the calls are not your employees.
• Requires a well-crafted and effective script.
When calling on a prospect to set an appointment follow these 5 easy steps.
5 Steps to getting someone off the phone and into the health club:
1. Make a huge (true) claim e.g. we are the most desired health club in the state of _____.
2. State a fact; we were voted top health and fitness center in _____.
3. State an emotional benefit; our health club members are part of our family here at ____ health club.
4. State logical benefit; this is the first time we have ever offered this program outside of our existing health club membership.
5. Close on the appointment; which day is best for you to come by for a free training session and take a tour of our health club, Wednesday or Thursday?
Incorporate telemarketing into your health club marketing strategy and you will grow your health club and your health and fitness career.
For more free tips on increasing your health club membership base through health club marketing, health club promotions, professional health club membership sales and advancing your health and fitness career visit us today @ www.healthclubmarketingmmc.com or call 904-448-5727.